Freedom Basic Nitrox
Decompression Freedom computer for advanced divers who use the principles of accelerated decompression. The computers allow for the use of nitrox ranging from air to 40% oxygen.
- Single gas with any fraction of Oxygen to 40%
- Bühlmann’s ZHL decompression algorithm
- fully adjustable gradient factors
- deco stops or deco ceiling for continual decompression
- full-color TFT display
- four screens during the dive including the graphical dive profile
- reversible display for left/right hand
- brightness adjustment
- durable aluminum body
- 300 m (1 000 ft) operational depth
- metric/imperial units
- depth average with the possibility to restart
- easy-to-use two-button control
- rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- high-precision depth sensor
- vibrating alarms strong enough for a drysuit
- decompression games
- textile strap or bungee wrist mount
- log processing in the cloud or offline
- software version upgradeable
- free firmware updates
- USB connection and charging
- Freedom displays are protected by a protector display overlay.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.