Your best shot is only as good as the shaft you’re using. Each JBL Reaper Shaft is individually hand tuned for straightness in our Oceanside shop before being heated to over 900 degrees Fahrenheit and allowed to cool slowly. By using 17-4 stainless steel and heat treating, our shafts offer unparalleled durability and accuracy.
Not sure which spearshaft goes on your speargun? See our Specs Sheet for the correct size and fitment.
OEM Replacement shafts for JBL Reaper Series spearguns. These spearshafts are compatible with other Railgun and Euro-style spearguns that feature a rounded locking rear trigger mechanism. Each 17-4 stainless steel shaft is hand-straightened, tuned, and heat treated. The result is maximum accuracy and hardness. Available in 17/64″ diameter with mini fin tabs for use with Kevlar or spectra wishbones. Available with a rock point and 3″ tuned flopper.
- 17/64″ diameter 17-4 heat-treated stainless steel
- Individually hand-straightened and tuned shafts
- Compatible with JBL Reaper Series spearguns
- Compatible with other Railgun and Euro style spearguns with a rounded rear locking trigger mechanism
- Rock point and 3″ tuned flopper
- Mini fin tabs for use with Elite Nitro Bands
Reaper 70cm- 42", Reaper 90cm-50", Reaper 100- 54", Reaper 110- 58", Reaper 120- 62"
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.