Time to step up the polespear game. The Shaka Carbon Hybrid is all killer, no filler.
Time to step up the polespear game. The Shaka is the ultimate weapon if a speargun is not your thing. We combined nano tech materials with our tried and true aircraft-grade aluminum to deliver a hybrid polespear like no other. Unidirectional carbon weave allows for maximum transfer of energy. There’s zero bend or flex so all your power goes to the tip, not the whip-like other polespears that are constructed of flimsy, flexible, inferior carbon. The aluminum end piece adds additional mass to pummel fish and is durable enough to use in rocks without a worry. Precision machined, oversized aluminum unions add additional rigidity and durability. Available in 6 and 7 feet, the three-piece travel pole spear comes complete with our 890 breakaway tip. No fish is safe with this in your hand.
Shaka Carbon Hybrid Features:
- The unidirectional proprietary design ensures no loss of inertia when shooting
- Carbon fiber mid and rear sections keep your polespear stiff for maximum transfer of energy
- Aircraft-grade aluminum front section is ideal for rocky and reef environments
- Rear notch for Break-Away setup
- High modulus Nitro Band for improved speed and penetration power
- Convenient travel case for on the go hunting
- Break-Away rock point tip for shooting larger game (890)
- 6mm spearhead threads
- Made in America
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.