The Deep6 Excursion Dive Computer is an excellent choice for a primary or as a backup dive computer for recreational divers. Features include Nitrox capability from 21%-56%, three user-selectable safety factor settings, and Bluetooth integration for logging, settings, and software updates.
The integrated gauge mode also makes the unit a great choice as a bottom timer or logging device for more advanced technical divers, while the Apnea mode allows you to use it for freediving as well. All around it is a versatile unit that includes a durable clip charging design for the internal rechargeable battery.
Key Product Features
- Single Gas Nitrox (21%-56%)
- Bühlmann ZHL-16C Algorithm
- Safety Factors roughly similar to 35/75, 40/85, 45/95
- Scuba, Apnea/Free Diving, & Gauge Modes
- Bluetooth for logging and updates
- Variable Brightness Backlight
- Fast-Charging Mode (Up to 85% in 1 hour)
- Residual Nitrogen Reset Function (Dive Centers)
- 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts (Weather Resistance and Durability)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.