Your best shot is only as good as the shaft you’re using. Each JBL Spearshaft is individually hand tuned for straightness in our Oceanside shop before being heated to over 900 degrees Fahrenheit and allowed to cool slowly. By using 17-4 stainless steel and heat treating, our shafts offer unparalleled durability and accuracy.
Not sure which spearshaft goes on your speargun? See our Specs Sheet for the correct size and fitment.
OEM Replacement shafts for JBL Woody Elite, Woody Euro, and Mid-Handle Series spearguns featuring the M8 trigger mechanism. Each 17-4 stainless steel shaft is hand-straightened, tuned, and heat treated. The result is maximum accuracy and hardness. Available in 9/32" diameter with 2 welded fin tabs for use with Kevlar or spectra wishbones. Available in 9/32″ with pencil point and 3″ tuned flopper.
- 9/32" diameter 17-4 heat-treated stainless steel
- Individually hand-straightened and tuned shafts
- Compatible with JBL Woody Elite, Woody Euro, and Mid-Handle Series spearguns
- Drilled monofilament eyelet for direct shockline attachment and silent operation
- Point and 3″ tuned flopper
- Fin tabs for use with Elite Nitro Bands
Point and Wing 6W90E- M10 Trigger 5/16 Threads
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.