Chillproof long pants that are equally suitable teamed up with a Sharkskin top, under a Drysuit, or by themselves for kayaking. They are cut with a high rear waist for comfort and warmth, provide protection from chafing, and peace of mind knowing that if you do get wet you will still be warm.
- Nylon/Spandex outer layer for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% windproof and 10K+ breathable membrane to stop windchill to keep you warm yet regulate body temperature to avoid overheating.
- Hollow fiber next-to-skin fleece for warmth, comfort, and superior moisture-wicking properties.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) finish provides a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
- 4-way stretch ensures garments are non-restrictive allowing a full range of movement and are easy to get on and off.
- Non-chaffing, itch, and odor-resistant properties mean that garments can be worn for long periods of time.
- Durable seam thread to resist deterioration in saltwater so the garment will last longer.
- Neutrally buoyant so there is no need to add extra weight when diving.
- SPF50+ for sun protection to avoid skin damage and melanoma.
Designed to Last
We source the world’s most technically advanced materials, create the highest quality design and utilize the best manufacturing techniques to create garments that are built to last.
At SHARKSKIN we are passionate about watersports activities and we care about minimizing our impact on the environment. We use biodegradable and compostable packaging bags, minimize waste in our manufacturing, and design long-lasting products.
Sharkskin Performance Guarantee
SHARKSKIN garments come with a 2-year guarantee on workmanship. Excludes fading and degeneration as a result of excessive exposure to chlorine or sunlight. We guarantee SHARKSKIN will perform as advertised."
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.