The Scubalamp V4K is our Second Best Selling light. Its compact, easy to travel, professional quality, and beautiful design. Despite it's size, this light will work as a primary, fill light, and (for us) our top choice for hand held cameras: including Olympus, Panasonic, Canon, GoPro's, and Sony.
- Waterproof to 328 feet / 100 meters
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) 96
- Color Temperature (CCK) 5600K
- 120° angle light beam for wide area illumination
- Infinitely Variable Brightness System
- High-grade aviation aluminum alloy with type III hard anodizing for corrosion resistance in seawater
- Specially designed power indicator function- if battery has above 30% charge, the power indicator around the side switch will be green. If the battery power drops below 30%, the indicator will turn red
- 4mm toughened ultra-clear glass with diamond coating for superior strength and waterproof performance even under high compression
- Patented side switch for non-visual, one-handed touch operation
- Special internal recycle conductive structure for improved safety
- Battery Pack: 4 x 18650 Li-Ion battery pack (included) - wall charger (included)
- Weight (including battery): 3.10 lbs / 1406g - Underwater -1.2 lbs / -560g
NOTE REGARDING LIGHT CIRCUITS AND RATED OUTPUT:
All Scubalamp lights use constant current (continuous output) drivers; unlike other brands that use a variable output with 'Big' claims. What this means is that you will achieve full rated brightness until the battery reaches around 30%. Following, the light will dim to preserve the remaining battery life.
A light that does NOT use a constant current output driver will begin to dim almost immediately. It will continue to dim as the battery is depleted and the voltage drops. This means that a light rated at 2000 lumens, will only be around 1500 (or so) within the first few minutes. Buyer beware of large output claims for the rated batteries. This is one of the main reasons why we recommend our lights in addition to the durability and quality.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.